How can I contact you?
- You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave a comment on any of my posts, or tweet me here.
Do you take all of your photographs?
- Every photograph here has been taken by me unless otherwise stated.
Do you go to school?
- I am not currently in school. I don’t feel as if school is something that I would take seriously at this time of my life. Maybe someday I will feel differently, but until that would happen I won’t be going to a university. I am currently attending Strala teacher training in NYC!
You seem to be a healthy eater. Have you always been conscious of your food choices?
- No! I used to live on chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. I was never educated on making healthy food choices. I got into it about three years ago and became very serious about it a year or so ago.
Do you count calories and can you tell me how many calories are in your recipes?
- I do not count calories. I did up until the beginning of 2013. I don’t find calorie counting necessary in my life at this point.
Do you consider yourself to be following a specific diet?
- I follow a gluten free diet due to gluten sensitivity. I follow a vegan diet as well. I also try to eat very minimal processed foods.
Does your family follow a similar diet to yours?
- No. My family doesn’t care about the health aspects of food for the most part. Ninety percent of the time I make my own meals and take them with me if we’re all eating together.
What is your favorite form of exercise?
- Running, yoga, biking. Anything that gets me moving is fun!
Do you belong to a gym?
- Not at this time. I did for a few years, but I became bored with it. I might go back someday, but I prefer to workout on my own because I’m able to do what I want, anytime I want.
Why do you want to become a yoga teacher?
- I love yoga and want to be able to share it with others. I want everyone that I come across to know that they’re capable of doing it and that it will make them feel good. And we’ll have fun in the process!